Thursday, February 23, 2012

Site Changes


Just to let you know I've made a few changes (yes, again) to this site. I changed the background because i think this one is cleaner, but the only significant change, really, is the schedule. As in, there will be less of one going forward. It's amazing how we tend to forget our own tendencies, and I'd forgotten just how much I dislike a rigid schedule. As you can see, I'll feature the same things in different posts, but there won't be a day of the week attached to them. (Except for Tuesday Link Love) By scrolling down the side, however, you can find whatever feature you like as they'll be marked by their appropriate designations (D&D, From the Scrolls, Top Ten).

Thanks, everyone, for your patience. And if you have any ideas for other Features, let me know.

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment