Tuesday, September 22, 2015

More Coming Soon



Today is the official re-launch of this web-site. As much as I loved the idea of the old site (Trials of a Kind Life), it was still too broad a theme. And for as much as I'm grateful for the people who took time to visit, I wasn't sure that I was giving enough back.

It was fine for me to write posts that offered observations, which occasionally involved wit or humour or, on my REALLY good days, a bit of wisdom.

But it's time to narrow that focus.


PRESS BUTTON FOR ENCOURAGEMENT


One thing I've always wanted to become is a person of encouragement. I learned to hate the doubters when I was young, and now as I enter my, err, physical prime, I still want to be that person. I've been writing for a long time, and so what I want to offer you is a place to come where YOU can be encouraged.

This site is a place of dreamers.

Of starving artists.

Of wanderers.

Of heroes.

Whoever you are and whatever you're pursuing, I'm going to try to help you. Stop by to be encouraged, then get to work, whatever that work is.

Whatever that dream is.

Everything on this site will be geared towards you, whether its a personal story of struggle that I think you'll relate to or a few simple verses that may give your day a boost or link up a few sites that you might useful.

This world is a pretty gloomy place without dreams. And yes, most people (including me) are full of crap.

So what?

It's not about them. It's about you.

Let's get started, shall we?






No comments:

Post a Comment