Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday Morning Birdseed

Just a few sprinkles this morning.

As we try to figure out what this site is and what it will be, I'll be adding a few regular "features" during the week. On Friday, as I once again went back to rewrite Chapter 1 (!?) in my 760 page, 30 chapter novel that I've been working on for the past 3 years, I came across an "authour" website that put me in full rant mode. But as it was Friday, I thought I'd post those thoughts early next week when we're all a bit grumpier.

Instead, I thought a trip around the entertainment world (movies, television, books, trends, etc...) as a regular Friday post might be fun, along with a completely subjective top ten list. (Thanks to Jason Ramsay for the idea) Any other ideas for regular columns? A sports round-up perhaps?

Despite the fact that it's Leafs-Canadians tonight on Hockey Night in Canada (for those of you south of the border, this is an old NHL rivalry. If it was college football, the equivalent might be Notre Dame - USC) I'll post something later today. I'm thinking it will be a late entertainment blog.

-Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment