Sunday, July 25, 2010

Site Additions

Hey everyone,

I've made a few additions to the site here. As some of you may have noticed, I've started attaching a "Digg" sign at the bottom of most of my posts. Digg.com is a site that gathers together interesting/provocative/funny articles by allowing its members to "Digg" an article on the internet and submit it to the site. The more an an article is "Dugg", the more attention it receives. If you like something you read here, feel free to Digg it. Digg does require membership, but it's not only free, it links with Facebook. It's literally a two click process. Anyway, it's a cool site and I encourage you to check it out.

As well, on the bottom you'll notice other "share" buttons, which include Facebook and Twitter. If you're on either of those sites, click if you like an article (or despise it and think I'm a great idiot and want the world to know).

Finally, I've added some "quick reaction" buttons at the bottom of each post. As much as I try to encourage comments, most people don't like to wade into discussions. For many people, it's scary to expose yourself that way. All I can tell you is that while I will defend my work, I do consider your comments, and my mind HAS been changed about certain things. It's how we grow. I also promise never to ridicule someone who has taken the time to leave a comment here. If it still makes you uneasy however, you can now click one of the five reaction buttons.

I'm helping some friends move this morning, but I'll be back later today, and something will be posted either tonight or tomorrow. Don't be afraid to send me some more topic choices. And yes, I'll be writing about sex this week, but that won't be my post today. I'd give you a teaser, but I'm still debating between a couple of topics.

Enjoy your Sunday, everyone.

Steve

PS I will have another review up this week as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment